Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Yay!! I have an etsy page!!

       
    After many Moons of thinking about it and wanting it, I finally did manifest it!! 



          
  Now I have a place to actually sell my art, 
my own little gallery!!! Yay!! I am soooo happy about this, though it has meant sitting on my OKOLE  for hours and hours and hours posting everything!!! I am thankful that I can take a walk on the beach when I have had enough of the computer!!! 



           
  It brings me such peace and joy to be able to share this with everyone... 



  
  I am thrilled at actually getting my photos out to the world.. 



   

                       
                      Oh, Happy Day!!! 

    To check out my etsy ( & ebay!!!) store, please go to the top of my blog, on the right hand side, and you will see the links!!!
 

                 May you have an Auspicious

                            12/ 12/ 12!!!!!

                       Happy Holidays!!!

                              Aloha!!!  

                   


                                
  
  

2 comments:

  1. I love you more and more each day!!! Thank you for being my partner and my best friend!! I am so blessed that you are the first thing I see every morning and that I get to kiss you goodnight!!! You are my love.................

    ReplyDelete